To obtain an optimal examination result a variety of microscopes with different magnifications and filters is available at HTV.
- Surface examination of electronic component pins
- Inspection regarding occurrence of oxidation and diffusion
- Determination of layer thicknesses
- Documentation of deformations / damages / cracks
- Analysis of printed circuit boards, solder joint examinations
For the documentation of component damages and for the analysis and examination of solder joints or alternatively microsections the light microscopy is an essential and important analysis method. Depending on the presentation of a problem a variety of microscopes with different magnifications and filters is available in order to obtain an optimal examination result.
Images are digitalized by use of high-resolution cameras and, when required, provided to the customer only in this form or in a complete examination report. For the subsequent analysis of the camera images special image processing tools are available for the better marking of problem zones.