Via a fully automated Solderability Test System the specific wetting forces of each single component pin can be determined and documented.
- Determination of processibility of components
- Solderability Test of printed circuit boards, SMD pads and plated through holes
- Analysis of solderability problems
- Incoming inspection
Highly precise, fully automated Solderability Test
Especially in the particular case of obsolete components one is confronted with the problem to determine the solderability objectively and quantitatively. Via a fully automated Solderability Test System the specific wetting forces of each single component pin can be determined and documented.
Consequently, the differences regarding the solderability of diverse component batches or various obsolete components can be identified. The results obtained can be stored, and then again and again be compared with the present measuring results.
Thus, one receives a history regarding the development of solderability over a specific period respectively an overview of the solderability of different batches.
- Solderability Tests according to diverse International Standards, such as for instance
- ANSI / J-STD-002
- IEC 68-2-54
- Coloured, graphic representation of test results
- Quantitative statement regarding the wetting forces
- Video documentation
- High reproducibility