Converting and analysis of C++ Algorithms to Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC-FPGA (Linux, VHDL)
Your work environment:
The development team at the HTV company in Bensheim brings existing cryptographic algorithms form C++ to a Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC-FPGA from Xilinx (ZU3EG, UltraZed-Board).
- Installing Linux on the processing system (PS) of the MPSoC-FPGA
- Establish a communication between host PC and MPSoC-FPGA
- Run the Botan crypto library on the PS of the MPSoC-FPGA
- Accelerate the algorithms with HLS (Vivado High-Level Synthesis) through transferring/converting parts of the algorithms to the programmable logic (PL)
- Testing and validating of the algorithms in various ways
- Optimize the created VHDL source code
- Related topics that could also be included:
SDSoC, OpenCL, Partial Reconfiguration, Isolation Design Flow
Who you are:
- Student in the field of: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology
- Desirable experience in:
Linux, C++, VHDL, HLS, SDSoC, OpenCL, Partial Reconfiguration
- You are looking for an Industrial Project, Internship or a Master Thesis
- You are committed, flexible, highly motivated and self-organized
- You are a team player and ready to work in a research-project
- Immediately start possible
- Opportunity to continue working on the project after finishing your Master Thesis
As a high performance center and testhouse HTV is one of the worldwide market leaders in the field of testing, component programming, Long Term Conservation and -Storage, analytics as well as processing of electronic components.
For over 30 years the HTV-Group is known for comprehensive technological competency and decades of know-how regarding services for electronic components.
A modern, constantly expanding machinery park -adapted to the increasing test and analysis requirements- and a team of more than 220 engineers, doctors, technicians and skilled workers provide insight into all details and aspects of electronic components into the lowest structure levels.
Dann würden wir Sie gerne kennen lernen! Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!