Tape & reel service
Nowadays many SMD-assembly lines use taped goods to save valuable space for the feeder. Accordingly, the packing of the most tested or programmed parts takes place in a blister tape again.
Due to the enormous variety of different package types a well arranged tape & reel stock of different tape & reel manufacturers exists at HTV so that normally a corresponding tape is always available. Thus, customers are served quickly and obtain their components made-up ready for further processing. Even for special components a solution can be found by the development of special tapes.
Taping usually takes place fully automatically immediately after the 3D-lead inspection in one work step. This ensures that goods are securely packed directly after inspection.
For inquiries, the following parameters are important:
Component size (l, h, w), data sheet, requested finish date of taping, total quantity and batch size.
SMD taping (DIN IEC 60286-3):
Taping of surface mountable devices on continuous tapes
Axial taping (DIN IEC 60286-1):
Taping of components with axial leads
Radial taping (DIN IEC 60286-2):
Taping of components with unidirectional leads
- Special packages
- Various mechanical components
- Manual and fully automatic taping with 2D and 3D component inspection (3D-lead inspection, vision system)
- Visual inspection
- Repacking of goods from any packing type (bulk, tray, tape & reel, tube) according to customer specification at any time
- Custom-made design of tapes with optimized pitch and optimized tape width
- Optimized tape pockets for a wide range of types of removal according to the respective package type and size
- Repairing/Replacing of cover tape/carrier tapes
- Filling of empty pockets
- Creation of leader and trailer lenghts on carrier tapes
- Retaping into original tape
- Taping of PCB panels
- Shortening of contact pins
- Straightening of pins